MMT - Is it true? MMT - Is it true?

Her tits doe

Nine Nine

Pretty good. The tune was good but not very catchy or memorable. I liked the animation style a lot! Whether it was intentional I kind of like the skippyness of it. In any other animation this may have been a problem but it works here. The overall concept isn't very original but neither is 80% of newgrounds. So I can't hold that against you. My biggest recommendation is working on the song. But besides that, this was fairly good.

Minecraft Spoof Minecraft Spoof

Well, let me try to explain why this animation is mediocre. The framerate is about 1fps. I am aware it was made with ms paint and wmm. You made it really obvious. The thing is, you shouldn't make animations with MS Paint. You can get flash by torrenting or just being a good person and buying it. No audio is also something that lowers the score a lot. The art isn't great either.

I do hope that one day you will get flash and begin to improve on your work though. Good Luck! (Also if someone says they hate your animation, don't get made at them and call them idiots. It gives you a bit of a bad reputation. Either don't respond to them, or just try to understand that they are either trolls or people with some form of mental disorder.)

thaKclucle responds:

ok, thanks

Wormy Wormy

Personally, this is the best movie on the website! Make a second one! :D

IronWalrus041 responds:

Really? lol thank you :3 I'm working on a second one hope it turn out good for everyone.

The Invasion The Invasion

good game, but you put this is in the movies section????

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Everything is so true!

Please instead use flash, use paint even, or even for god sakes go in front of a webcam and play with toys infront of it, but god do not use Go!Animate! Sure people may suck at use flash. And paint makes terrible animations, but at least you can prove your creative and show that you have potential. My main flash characters are non-human, can I make non humand characters in go!animate!? Nooo!

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

lol awesome

Has anyone noticed there are 2 subzeros? xD

Thats a nice everything Thats a nice everything

haha

I was dissapointed at the beggining becaue the creeper joke is very old and I only found it funny when I first played, but now I find Creepers are inferior to Skeletons. They ending really cracked me up though with the exploding human!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

funny... doesn't even FUCKING DESCRIBE IT!

LOL Most hilarious animation ever! XDDDD Keep it up!

B in 3D B in 3D