The Gongs of Battle (Bravely Default 16-bit cover) The Gongs of Battle (Bravely Default 16-bit cover)

Amazing! Now i'm not sure if I want to play Bravely Default or Final Fantasy 4! Great job on this piece!

Battle rpg Battle rpg

Awesome track! I'll be using this in one of my RPGs! If that's okay with you of course! :)

Mawnz responds:

Thanks a lot! You are welcome to use it ^^

Waterfall Caverns Waterfall Caverns

I love this tune! As well as your other ones. I hope you make more, They bring back a lot of nostalgia and are just so relaxing to listen to :)

Begin The Adventure! Begin The Adventure!

Very beautiful sounding! I can imagine this playing in a beautiful peaceful village in an RPG. I can also see it being used in a movie that has an emphasis on magic and fantasy! Fine piece of art! Keep it up! :D

OctoEntandre responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Forgotten Woods Forgotten Woods

I love it! I'm using this track (and some more of your other ones) in my RPG for RPG Maker VX Ace! If it's okay with you?

Koori-kun responds:

Absolutely! As always, in return I only ask to be included in the game's credits. Thanks!

Future Tactics Remake Future Tactics Remake

DUDE! I loved future tactics! I've always loved your songs, but the fact that you've made a remix of a song from such a obscure game (That I love) I think you're my new hero!

Action Squad Action Squad

Gotta luv it!

Gives me chills of awesomeness! This has got to be one of the best newgrounds audio i've ever heard. I've already used it in two of my games. Thats how much I LOVE it!

White Crystals White Crystals

Great!

I love this music! It brings Nostalgic feelings for some reason... I guess it's just the crystaly sound to it. Keep up the good work :D

underground base underground base

It's great

I think it's great! Would be awesome for an fast paced game! keep your work up.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

5/5

AWESOME MAN!! your the bombdigity (old joke)